Sunday, February 26, 2012

Hello sunday....

Cold and sunny day today, spent most of it in bed, giving tyler the living room.

Great day to watch bones reruns. :)

Cleaning the house, preparing for moms return.

Trying to decide my next big move...  I've spent the last five years hiding from friends and family completely in pain from someone I thought was incredible, and I was wrong.

Still scared to let anyone in, still being a bit dumb about finances, weight, and diabetes, because I'm still scared to live this life...

Letting down your guard and letting someone in can be tough...  After giving it a try again, I'm not sure I ever want to do out again.

I want to live, I want to smile, I want to be alive again, but I'm starting to think it is best to travel this life alone...

No comments: