Thursday, February 23, 2012

Exhausted

I think I've finally come to the end, where I cannot take it any more.  I've tried, and I've tried, and have realized, I'm just not good enough...  I have given everything I've had, and it just wasn't good enough.

Its time to begin being alone.  I'm tired of the pain.  I watch others go from relationship to relationship, always picking themselves up and moving on.

But when you finally feel you've found that right person, and you think you've really found that one person to spend the rest of your life with.....  And you were wrong.  It's time to just give up.  I believe I'm to that point.

I'm very, very tired of the roller coaster, to the point my heart wants to explode.  Being alone is much easier.  No one to hurt you, no one to make you happy one day and sad the next.  You just go about your life, enjoying what life has to offer.

No comments: