Monday, February 27, 2012

Android and IOS

So, I'm enjoying seeing the new android phones coming out of Barcelona this week, very cool.  I'm just hoping they don't get out of control when it comes to the screen size thing.  My Bionic, to me, is just a bit TOO big.  I felt the Nexus S was the best, at 4....

I also heard that Apple may only sell 16gb ipad 3's from now on, because, of course they want EVERYTHING to go to the cloud....  Well, I'm sorry, until The Wireless Companies, Verizon/AT&T/Spring/TMobile get a friggin CLUE that 2gb of data for 30 bucks is STEALING, I won't even touch it.

I will stick to my android devices, with the very cool little microSD slot on the side, so I can put in my little 32gb card.  And move that card to my new device.  And the next one....  :)  I will probably never be a CLOUD person.  I like my data close to me....

Grand old time at work today, one of the servers is ready to completely explode....  Probably better do something about that, and QUICK...  :)

No comments: