Thursday, March 01, 2012

Google Privacy....

So today, marks the day that google changes its privacy policy....  Funny, the world did not blow up as seemed predicted by every journalist in the free world.  :)

Here is the key....  If you allow a company like google to be your mail, documents, social network, search engine, ALL for free, why not let them use your information to help better your experience?

I mean, seriously, I have NOTHING to hide, and if I did, I'm pretty sure I'm NOT going to post it anywhere on GOOGLE!  :)

Come folks, the world will be OK, and everytime I go into gmail, I'll know that google's computers are going through my mail to present me with an ad that will be geared towards something I apparently care about....

Very strange how scared people get over there data, which, if your putting it out there ANYWHERE, it is fair game.  Always remember that, nothing is secure, and as long as you remember that, you'll never have a privacy problem.  :)

No comments: