Sunday, March 11, 2012

Weight weight go away.... Come back... NEVER...

It's Sunday, the day after spring our clocks ahead.  The good news was at I think 6?  Or 6:30 or 5:30, I walked the dog and it was light out.  That made me feel good.

As I've grown older, I have been unable to deal with the shorter days in the winter, I don't mind the snow so much, although it IS detrimental to motorcycle riding, it is the lack of sunlight that truly depresses me.

So as the last week of early sunlight had me happy, knowing it wasn't completely going away made me feel pretty good.

I've spent the last couple of days working outside, trimming tree's, and basic yard work.  It is nice to be out and able to do these things.

On to todays topic. Weight.  I need to lose.  A lot.  I'm weighing in at 254 as of last week.  Part of the problem is being good with my insulin, causing my weight to go up a bit, and of course the other problem is the amount of calories I'm consuming every day.

It's almost like I feel, OH NO BIG deal if I eat this or that, I'll compensate with insulin or I'll go on the elliptical a little longer, or I won't eat something else.  Most of those times, I forget the insulin, never go to the gym and never stop eating.

I can feel myself outside my body looking in going DUDE!!!!  But my body not listening till it has finally sucked down the ever important piece of food I was cramming into my mouth...

I want the weight gone.  I want to be healthy.  I want to be OFF THIS ROLLERCOASTER of a life.  Deep down I am incredibly unhappy with my life, and know I need to change.  I'm tired of being in a strange limbo, on this roller coast going up and down up and down...

Well....  went to walmart and picked up a battery charger, think the motorcycle's battery might be on the way out.  Seems to happen almost every year.  A SMART man would disconnect it for the winter.  I am not a smart man.

Signing off, AppleTV update complete.  :)

No comments: