Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Happy Hump Day

It's Wednesday!  Happy Hump Day!  :-)

Played Tennis this morning, was an excellent workout!  We had a lot of fun!  Legs burning a little, which is always a good sign.  I miss playing tennis a lot, always a great, fun workout!

All seeems to be going well with life in general.  Ready for Life, part 2.  :-)  Got REAL lucky yesterday with the truck, Nate was able to get it to pass its emissions test, so after the ball joints are repaired today, the only thing left is a couple of tires (Unless they forget) and I'll be good to go!!!

Then hopefully around Sept, I can start looking for a new car.  Realized I've done a great job at getting my debt down, so that is making me feel pretty good!

Enough for today...  Enjoy the beautiful day everyone!!!!  Awesome Ride in this morning!!!!

No comments: